Monday 29 February 2016

Relativity

As the gravitational waves have been recently confirmed, everybody seems to be relieved that what Einstein described was right.  Personaly I am not quite convinced yet. Let's take time for example: its behaviour should vary only around heavy and dense objects or when travelling very fast. I know for a fact that I don't travel at light speed, so why does it seem that time stops when I bike?

From now on I will try to bike as often as possible, even if I don't have much time, I'll try to go out even if just for an hour. I am getting accomodated to "the sitting", so that's one thing going for me. I also received new sport pants (black), so there is nothing stopping me now, mu ha ha. It would be nice if it stopped raining though.

Thanks for cheering ~

No comments:

Post a Comment